– Romantic experience, perfect for couples
– All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
– Multi-Day Trip
– Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
– Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
– This is a sample itinerary. Your captain and on board host will help you to design your exact itinerary once on board to make this the French Polynesian sailing adventure that you have always dreamt of.
Arrival at Raiatea, transfer from the airport to the boat, reception on board.
First dive in the lagoon or pearl farm visit
Dive on the outside reef, coral roses
Sail to the east of Raiatea.
Dive into Te Ava Piti pass (sharks, typical pelagic big tunas, barracudas, eagle rays,…), one of the most beautiful dives of Polynesia.
Dive on a wreck dating from 1900, 53 meters (175 feet) long
Dive into Te Ava Piti pass and/or visit of Uturoa, main town of the island.
Visit of a marae (ancient sacred place) or visit of Faaroa Rivers, by kayak and/or trip to the beach and snorkeling at the motu. (Little island on the coral reef). Night dive on the wreck with hudge groupers.
Navigation to Tahaa.
Snorkeling in a coral garden or dive in coral cathedrals.
Dive in Tiva Pass : beautiful drop off with yellow coral, pelagic fauna
Navigation to Bora-Bora (approximately 5 hours).
Dive in the lagoon, coral fauna, turtle, eagle rays.
Anchorage in Povai Bay ; it’s possible to have a dinner at Bloody Mary
Drift dive in the lagoon, In coral corridors, in search of eagle rays.
Dive on the outside reef, with lemon sharks
Navigation to the east of Bora Bora, anchorage next to a motu.
Two dives in the lagoon with manta rays
Or snorkeling with stingrays and eagle rays
Disembark at Vaitape pier, Bora Bora. Transfer to the airport or to your Bora Bora accommodation.
– 6 nights on board accommodation
– All meals
– Drinking water, tea and coffee during meals
– Airport pickup and drop-off
– Renting of fins, mask, snorkel and wetsuit (shorty)
– The insurance for sailing and diving
– Secondary activities which we can manage ourselves: fishing, visits …
– Spawns of fuel (main and secondary engine) and port
– All taxes, fees and handling charges