– Close encounter with wildlife
– See native wildlife in their natural environment
– All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
– All necessary equipment included
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
– Informative, friendly and professional guide
This program is for Certified Divers looking to do a fun dive (approximately 2 hours).
You will be picked up from your hotel in the early afternoon and all your equipment will be set on-board (if you have provided your diver information).
The navigation duration will depend of the dive site but will not exceed 20 minutes each way. After a safty briefing by your divemaster you will start your fun dive on one of the seven afternoon dive sites where you will have chance to observe the breathtaking Polynesian underwater wildlife. The typical time underwater for the fun dive is approximately 45 minutes.
After the dive, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Please note: The Fun Dive Tour is offered for Certified Divers only. Certified Divers need to bring their PADI – CMAS Cards or other proof of certification, including a log book. Waiver release forms must be signed and medical conditions must be disclosed.
– Professional divemaster
– Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
– All taxes, fees and handling charges
– All necessary equipment
– NITROX free of charge (for NITROX certified diver only)