– All necessary equipment included
– See native wildlife in their natural environment
– Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
– Led by a local guide
– Free port pickup and drop-off included
You will be picked up from your Bora Bora hotel in the early afternoon and transferred to the boat. All equipment will be set up on-board. The navigation duration will depend of the dive site but will not exceed 20 minutes each way. After a safety briefing from your divemaster you will start your introductory dive on one of our 2 introductory dive sites where you will have chance to observe the breathtaking Polynesian underwater marine life. The typical time underwater for the introductory dive is approximately 20 minutes at maximum 20-feet (6 meters).
After the dive, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
– Local taxes
– Professional guide
– All required equipment
– Hotel/port pickup and drop-off