Do you have plans for the evening?
Explore Coba, the oldest Mayan city in the Yucatan Peninsula, on a tour that takes you through spectacular landscapes in the middle of the jungle and offers you the magical experience of climbing to the top of one of the highest constructions in ancient Mayan civilization.
Discover Mexico with Us!
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Box Breakfast (sweet bread, juice and fruit) and water on board.
- Admission and guided visit in the archaeological site.
- Free time to climb the pyramid.
APPROXIMATE DURATION: 6 hours including pick ups and transfers.
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities,for souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.